Who is Ao Dai Scooter Tour?
Ao Dai Scooter Tour is an award-winning travel company that provides daily tours, tour packages in Vietnam. As the local insiders of our country, each of us is a cultural ambassador that connects our country to travelers from all over the world.
Who are the drivers, tour guides of Ao Dai Scooter Tour?
Not all drivers work full-time for us. Some drivers are still university students. During the daytime, they attend classes or work in the offices. A couple of days a week, drivers love taking guests on the back of our bikes when zipping through the local spots and taste local food. Through the training to work in tourism, drivers of Ao Dai Scooter Tour are pretty chatty, fun-loving and know our city like the back of our hands.
Why the company has a lovely name with “Ao Dai”?
Well, there is a culture story behind the name. Ao Dai is well-known as the traditional costume of Vietnamese women. The dress is elegant, often worn by local women during the holidays. High school girls, flight attendants, female bankers often wear this lovely dress too.
Through doing the tour, we hope to connect the beauty of Ao Dai and share it with travelers when they visit Vietnam. All tour guides wear Ao Dai when working which often leaves an unforgettable impression to guests.
What is the travel philosophy of Ao Dai Scooter Tour?
Traveling in big groups can fit in with the right people. But here we treasure the authenticity of all experiences than the number of guests we have. That’s why when you check our tours, mostly will be private and small groups. We believe that traveling should be fun, engaging and has a bit sense of adventure.
The world knows enough about Vietnam through the lens of endless war and poverty, we want to modify that view. Together with the beautiful scenery, the food paradise, and the passionate youngsters, we push the country toward a new identity. Going beyond Pho and Vietnam War, here we show you the best that this young country can offer.
What is our mission
To allow travelers to book authentic experiences and make social impacts at the same time, we work with three principles:
- Engagement: Understanding that one size does not fit all, we embrace the individuality of the experiences. Instead of the big group with only one tour guide, here we put great effort into working one on one to make sure every single traveler can be heard and cared. Besides the popular attractions, we carefully design the experiences that allow travelers to less accessible places to learn more in-depth about the local culture.
- Empowerment: Through the selection and training, we give the young female locals chances to work in tourism. Compared to the other countries in the region, gender equality in Vietnam is optimistic. The #GirlPower concept of Ao Dai Scooter Tour does not aim to fight for rights. Women empowerment is to make the young women believe that they have the power inside to make their lives strive. Witnessing the transformation of our young guides is powerful.
- Adventure-seeking: sounds like only for Millennials? Here we believe that either you are a young traveler, Millenial, Gen X or a Baby Boomers; the experiences should be fun and relaxing. We all have the inner child in each of us that’s why we want to make it fun and have a sense of adventure for each of our experiences.
What experiences we provide
- Daily tours, including Half Day City Tour, Shopping Spree Tour, Night Tour, Culinary Tour
- Food Tour by Scooters which is the most acclaimed food tour, rated by Tripadvisor community
- Walking Street Food Tour
- Vegan Food Tour
Going with Ao Dai Scooter Tour means that you travel with the locals, go with the local transport and taste the most authentic dishes of Vietnamese cuisine.
Our parents struggled in war, our generation strives for the best with ultimate optimism. Travel with us, share stories and memories together.
See you in Vietnam with a younger, a real Vietnam!